Adventures of the Bored Slacker

The LOSER's way of life...

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010 - Julie's Concoction



I haven't seen a helmet as useless as this. The inner lining is styrofoam (yes, you read it right) and the snap is a paper clamp. We managed to go to the city with me wearing this. Thankfully, nobody wanted to smash my skull because this piece of sh!t will not be able to withstand the tiniest impact.






And of course, we went to Jollibee.






Here's my cousin Karen and her daughter Pia. A lot of people say Karen looks a lot like me and have mistaken her as my sister.





Behold, my brother's recipe! Squidball with Suicidal Sauce!! Why suicidal sauce, you asked? I was wondering the same thing. He said because when you taste the sauce, you will want to commit suicide because of its awesomeness. My brother, ladies and gentleman.




Karen's sister, Shirley is cooking fish and failing miserably. It already looks like coal.




Ta-daaaa!!! Julie's Spaghetti Concoction. Top Chefs will shed tears upon tasting my cooking. This is not a spaghetti sauce, this is a MASTERPIECE!




If you're wondering what that thing is where the pot is sitting, it's a tin can with cement where you put coal and light a fire to cook. Only in the Philippines?




And here's a Barbeque Grill - Pinoy Style.



By the way, I'm officially abandoning my diet until the end of the Holidays! Let's have a cholesterol-filled Christmas!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home